Aurora Gun Club 2017 Fall Match
(with select Cut Score events)
Standard Pistol, Centre Fire, Sport Pistol,
Free Pistol, Olympic Rapid Fire and Canadian 1800 events.
Event dates: Wednesday, October 25th (evening) and Saturday October 28th and Sunday October 29th.
- Saturday, October 28th only. See “Total Entries” below.
- ISSF A Licensed Judge.
- Random post competition equipment checks for Cut Score competitors.
- This Match is registered with the Shooting Federation of Canada.
- Results will be posted on the SFC website.
Rules: Official SFC Rules for ISSF events.
Protection: All competitors must wear eye and ear protection.
Range: 25 Metre, 11 position, heated indoor range with Mancom pneumatic turning target system.
- If a current classification card is not produced, SFC rules will apply, however the Match
- Chairman may assign a classification based on prior documented scores at registered matches.
Challenges: $2.00 fee for each challenge – refunded if challenge sustained.
Entries: Match is open to all competitors, non-Aurora Gun Club members are welcome.
- 33 for Standard Pistol
- 33 for Centre Fire & Sport…… (5 eligible for Cut Score, Sport only)
- 11 for Free Pistol
- 8 for Olympic Rapid Fire…… (All eligible for Cut Score)
- 11 for Canadian 1800
Responsibility The Aurora Gun Club or any of its individual members will assume no responsibility
& Conduct: for any accidents or loss occurring on, or in the vicinity of, the range.
Targets: Official ISSF targets are used for all matches.
Course of Fire: 60 shots + sighters for each pistol, except 90 shots (.22 and CF) for Canadian 1800.
Scoring: Will be done by the competitors. Signature of competitors will be final on scorecards.
Notes: If fewer than 15 competitors have signed up for the match one week prior to the competition the match may be cancelled.
Free Pistol Preparation time starts at 8:45 a.m.
Refreshments: Light refreshments available at the range.